Thursday, July 24, 2014

3 hours later

 I just slept a pitiful excuse of an amount of time. But I'm up and I wanted to say I love you guys! And that you all are probably the kewlest people I know. All of you! Hannah andrew Abby mom and dad and all you JE's! :) you are my family! 
Just proof that Hannah is my sister, you wouldn't believe how many people know the Zaretsky's but are unaware how we are related. 
Andrew remember that one time when we all did that super Jewish thing and led Passover! I am so happy we did that! Let's keep that going. Maybe a little less of me next year though :p
I have a seriously ridiculous number of these pics in my phone from all of you harassing me wanting to see what g'ma had that we all wanted! I miss her and her crabbiness. I need someone to call me a smart ass just once more :/
I miss these twos incessant lovey dovey ways that make me want to splash cold water on them 90% of the time!! 
And I'm sad I don't get to see how these two behave now that they are married! And growing and learning from one another in a whole new way! 
And this guys Godly love he has and how he shows it to his family!
And I will miss seeing these two on a regular basis! We were blessed with constant visits! I will make sure I stay uncle boo and not just some guy they remember! 
I think I miss more than anything what we are together! And what we stand for as a family that has persevered through so much. I love you all and... I think our family is pretty great and stuff
Even if sometimes we do RAdiculous looking things!

No comments:

Post a Comment